1. All ammo sales are considered final due to safety concerns. (NO Exceptions)
2. If you no longer have a need for the firearm you have just purchased, you may return it, however, please note that all firearms once they have left the store are considered USED even if they have never been shot and will be handled like a TRADE or a DIRECT PURCHASE based off of the fair market value of the firearm based on its condition MINUS DEALER MARKUP which will vary depending on the demand of such item.
3. It is the customers responsibility to overlook the condition of the firearm before purchasing and leaving the store. We understand that some manufacturer defects may not be identifiable upon initial inspection, however any defect in your firearm after leaving the store is handled with the manufacturer directly for replacement or repair (in accordance with their warranty policy).
4. We do not accept any returns on scopes or electronic devices. Please contact the manufacturer of the product directly for replacement or repair.
5. All non-defective returns must be accompanied with the original receipt and are subject to a 10% restocking fee. All returns must be received within 30 days.